Recent favorite things

It's safe to say that I spend way too much money on cosmetics, right? So in honor of that, I'm going to share with you all some of my most used products for a couple of months.



 Benefit's Rockateur blush. Perfect peachy pink color that literally goes with every look without overpowering it.

 Limited edition Santa's lip scrub from Lush. THIS TASTES LIKE COLA. If that doesn't convince you to buy it, I don't know what will (uh, it also does a pretty darn good job at exfoliating your dry lips).

Maybelline Fit Me powder. I use this over my foundation to make sure that nothing slips and slides, and it keeps me oil free for hours.


Barry M Dazzle Dust #102. This stuff is gorgeous when used to deepen up the outer V, or when used as an all over the lid color for a smoky eye. Just a heads up, it is a loose pigment so be careful using it or else it will go everywhere.

 Rebel by MAC. A new favorite deep berry color. If you find that it's too dark, simply dab some of the color on your lips and then blend out with your finger. 
Faux by MAC. A mauvy nude color which I have been rocking almost every day that I have worn makeup. 

 Last but not least, The Body Shop's mattifying seaweed moisturizer, and the Garnier BB Cream for oily/combo skin.
My skin needs all the mattifying it can get, and this moisturizer is perfect for that because it's a gel formula, meaning it sinks in to your skin way faster than any cream and fights your oils to keep you looking matte.
Whereas the Garnier BB Cream has made me forget all about foundation. It is possibly my favorite find of the entire year. It keeps me matte, has wonderful coverage (I only need to conceal my under eyes which I do with any foundation, and cover up very red acne spots with a tiny dab of concealer), and is actually good for the skin. It has SPF, moisturizes, feels like you're not wearing any makeup on your face. All my powders (blush, bronzer) blend perfectly fine on top of it and I literally have stopped using all of my foundations since I got this. AMAZING product, and that's saying a lot from me. 




2 Comments

  1. Can u do a post of " make up on a budget" say 20 kd ? What are cheaper products in kuwait that girls like me (beginner ) can buy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, thanks for the suggestion! I'll do that next.

      Delete