Arabic Calligraphy Jewelry in Kuwait

Something I often hear women who come to Kuwait for the first time ask is what is something that they can buy to serve as a memory of their time here.

Personally, I think a nice piece of jewelry is always a good idea. Now I'm not talking about crazy expensive white gold diamond necklaces, but if that's your flow, you do you girl!

Arabesque Designs is a website I've shopped at before and absolutely loved. I have a necklace by them with my name written in Arabic, and it's held up for over 5 years.

They use real silver for their jewelry as well as 18oct or 21oct gold. They have tons of designs, and even a cute family necklace where you can have all your family members' or kids' names.

Here is my necklace in case you're interested. It's in the style "Tradition".




I paid 25KD for it and like I said, I've had it for over 5 years now.

To check out Arabesque Designs head on over here.

0 Comments