The Grove

Recently there has been a lot of buzz on social media about a little restaurant that opened up in the city a few months back. Upon hearing a lot of good things about it from friends, I decided to pay them a visit last week for breakfast.


The whole decor and atmosphere of the place makes you feel like you're sitting at an outdoor garden. It's beautiful. They even have a recording (I'm assuming) of canary birds chirping. 









As my main dish I got the croissant eggs Benedict which was excellent, but I kinda forgot to take a picture before eating half of it, so I screenshot a picture of it from their Instagram page.


 After that, I had their famous Kinder pancakes which were a bit too sweet for me so I didn't end up eating the whole thing, but they were very good nonetheless. If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love these.



With my food I just got an iced latte. I've had better coffees in my life but honestly it wasn't that big a deal.

I will definitely be going back there, especially if I ever get a weekday off. The place was super quiet, calming, the food was good and the staff were all friendly.

The only issue I have with the place is that there's nowhere to park. They're right across from the central bank of Kuwait, so during the week the parking building is jam packed. I feel like having a valet service will make more people willing to go there.

Check The Grove out on Instagram: @thegrovekw

3 Comments

  1. How 'bout a pic of the bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't take pictures of my bills, ha. You can see on the menu that mostly everything is around 4KD. I was with a friend and between us we ordered around 17-18 KD worth of stuff.

      Delete
  2. It feels everything they have is so tailored for Kuwait. Keywords like nutella, special sauce and mango shrimp (which tasted amazing btw) are all over their menu. My only issue with it is when I'm in Kuwait City there's just too many great places to go to, so The Grove comes down the list.

    ReplyDelete