Breakfasts at The Chocolate Bar

One of my favorite things to do on weekends is to have breakfast (or brunch) at the Chocolate Bar. I'm sure that everybody in Kuwait has eaten there at some point, or at least heard of it, but I'm not sure how many of you experimented with the breakfast options of their menu. 

The Chocolate Bar is famous for serving delicacies like this:



 and this..



 aaand this...


But in addition to that, their menu offers a few dishes for breakfasts and lunches. A few sandwiches, salads, and pasta dishes, that is. Personally, I think their pastas are okay, but I love their breakfast menu!

I always order their dark hot chocolate with marshmallows, and have gotten all my friends to love it as well.



Isn't it gorgeous?! 

I have tried pretty much all of their sandwich dishes, but the one I liked the most was this baby:

  
Two giant pieces of bread baked with sunny side up eggs in the center, and a side of sautéed mushrooms with a piece of cheesy tomato.

Side view, whaddup?


The other sandwich I like is their club sandwich:



If you're with a friend and happen to be there for breakfast, do what I do. Order the baked egg sandwiches and their club sandwich. There are 2 pieces of each, so each of you can get a taste of both dishes.

And please, for the love of God, order their dark hot chocolate.. with extra marshmallows.


0 Comments