Cozy feast at Triangle

I've blogged about this place before, but for some reason, I've been craving one thing out of the Triangle menu, and one thing only for the past few days. Their Nutella Heaven dessert, which basically is heaven on earth. Warm, rich, and a genius idea for anybody who loves Nutella more than anything else.

Here's a little secret: I guessed how they make it, sort of. Yup, the waiter even confirmed it. This only means one thing- I'll be recreating it at home very, very soon.

Anyway, enough about Nutella.. I arrived at the restaurant for dinner with my sister and friend. It was a bit chilly out, but Triangle always have heaters out that make your life much easier.

Am I the only one who thinks that everything looks better at night?


The three of us ordered Triangle's Philly Cheese sandwiches. They opted for chicken, but I had the steak version because steak kicks chicken butt any day.


HOLY STEAKY CHEEZUS.

Just before we got full, the waiter brought out the star of the show.

Hello gorgeous. 

All in all, a good evening, and I will most likely be recreating their Nutella Heaven to enjoy at home. It's that good.

0 Comments