The best nail salons in Kuwait






Okay ladies, this is going to be a long one (get your minds out of the gutter).

I love getting my nails done. Looove it. There are only a few things in life better than sitting on a comfortable chair watching Keeping up with the Kardashians or stalking your crush on instagram while a nice Asian lady (I swear I think it's in their DNA) makes your nails look like a million bucks.

There can be some confusion on where to go to get your nails done here, because there's pretty much a salon/nail spa around every corner. And please, PLEASE ladies, don't go to cheap places that re-use the same tools on all their clients. I've heard some horror stories and I wouldn't wish them upon anyone. Do your research, pay a few KD more for a clean place and thank me later.

 I've been to a few places to get my nails did (sorry, had to) so I decided I'd share my experiences with my readers. 



Nail Dressing
Pros: Clean, use new tools every time, don't have too many customers at once so you'll almost never have to wait, and offer a lot of services. Super friendly staff too. Reasonably priced. 
Cons: Finding parking where they're located sucks.
#25330201
@naildressing on instagram, 


Nail It 
Pros: Very experienced staff, lots of services to choose from, good prices, use new tools for every customer, friendly atmosphere, they take their appointments seriously, comfortable seating. 
Cons: Pretty packed so going in is best with an appointment.
#22658869
@nailitspa


Saks
Pros: The salon is very clean, experienced staff, friendly atmosphere, they use new tools, offer a range of services, very convenient for whoever lives in Mahboula/areas close to it, easy to get to as it's visible from the Fahaheel Express way
Cons: On the pricier side (worth it if you live in the area, though).
#51500588


Me time
Pros: Located at the Avenues so when you get tired of shopping, you can pop in for a pick-me-up mani/pedi ;). I really liked the place because of how the staff treated me. There was a girl who tried to barge in on my turn but the nail technician did not budge and took me when she said she would. Plus they are super clean and make you feel right at home.
Cons: When I went it was packed, but probably because Eid was the next day. Make an appointment with them just to be on the safe side.
#22598025
@metimenailspa


Nail Station
Pros: Very wide range of services, they do amazing henna, nice atmosphere, reasonable prices. I also hear they have home services now, and 2 branches instead of 1.
Cons: I didn't have the best experience with them only because I had to wait for 40 minutes after scheduling an appointment the day before because I had a big day that day. Finding a parking spot was a pain as well.
#25660807/25630770
@nailstationkw



Boudoir
Pros: Dreamy atmosphere. Probably the prettiest salon I've ever been to. Friendly staff, good about appointments, lots of different services to choose from and you get great results.I loved my nails. OH! And they have plenty of parking! Woo!
Cons: Always packed. Call a day or 2 in advance for an appointment.
#25335951
@theboudoirsalon



Please leave your favorite salons and experiences or share your horror stories and warn us of shady salons in the comments below! I'd love to know what to try next. I already have my eye on Beauty Image and Nbar ;)





2 Comments

  1. Gotta put a plug in for Nail Polish in Jabriya. Lots of parking, not a busy area during the day, it's a cosy, clean salon, they use fresh tools, AND - you get a cookie with your drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cookie? Awesome! I'll pay them a visit, thank you for suggesting it!

      Delete