Nails Inc leather nails

I've recently come across this brand while browsing through Instagram, and it immediately caught my eye. Being a leather (faux leather) fanatic, I was very intrigued upon stumbling across their leather effect nail polish. 
This was the picture that I had seen:
 Isn't it beautiful?! Leather anything is always in trend, and this manicure is fun and sexy without being too over the top. I especially love the glued on skull embellishments that come with the kit. 
This polish is wet upon its application to the nails, but dries looking like leather. It's brilliant.

Currently there are 3 colors available, and I don't think more will be coming out, but we will see. 

The best part? I found that the nail salon I usually go to has just brought this in for their customers. Oh happy day! I got mine done yesterday, in black, but without the little skull. But I know for a fact that I will be going back and getting it done with the skull embellishment whenever I will have an occasion for it. Here is the finished result. 

I got them done at Nail Dressing in Jabriya in Kuwait. Their salon is very clean and you can tell that pros run the place.
If you're interested in getting your own leather effect nails, their Instagram page is @naildressing  and their phone # is 25330201

0 Comments