Reviving the Blog





Hey everyone!


Long time no post. Life has a funny way of keeping ya' busy, doesn't it? The past 4 (!!!!) years since I have posted have been crazy. I'm not sure why I stopped posting, all I know is that when I logged on today, my last post had been in 2015 and my email flooded with messages.

It's been a few years with many ups and downs, however I am determined to make 2019 a great year. Happy New Year, by the way, folks. I have many ideas on what I want to post about. A lot of my content will still be on life in Kuwait, since I'm still here and kickin', but I also want to add a touch of other things I'm enjoying at the moment.

I'll catch up with you again sooner rather than later. I've missed this.


Love,
M










38d94b0013c250be45d9901947a26d92af103252ce271de4d0

0 Comments