How to stop lipstick from bleeding.

I realize that this is the third post today but it's been a very long and boring day for me. So I thought why not squeeze in a few posts today when I can? I'm usually a pink and peachy toned lipstick wearer but in winter I like to darken my lips, so I usually reach for red or magenta. In this picture tutorial you will see how to make lipstick last a lot longer than it usually would, and all it takes is a couple of extra products.

You will need:
A lipstick of your choice, and if you can handle it, opt for a matte one. Matte lipsticks do not wear off easily as it is, so that will give you even more lasting power. I went for MAC's Ruby Woo.


A lip pencil of your choice.


Face powder, preferably one with not a lot of color:

And a brush to apply the powder with:

First you'll want to line your entire lips (and I probably have the most awkward looking lips in the universe):

Then apply your lipstick on top of the liner:

Then  gently apply some of the powder onto the lips:

That's it, you're done! (I couldn't end this post without the infamous duck face.)



0 Comments