Triangle Restaurant

Located in the Al-Jawhara tower in the city lies a small newly-opened Kuwaiti based restaurant called Triangle. A couple of my friends were going there yesterday and asked me and a few others to join, so we went there for lunch.

A lunch that lasted 3 hours.

Yes, you read that correct.


It was pretty busy, and we ended up sitting inside, which is why I didn't get to take any pictures inside of the restaurant. 

iPad menus.

We ordered enough to feed a small army, so here's the food. I don't know what half of this stuff is called, so apologies in advance.

 Tornado. Boneless chicken wings in buffalo sauce.

 Buffalo shrimp.


Steak bites.

 Koozie fries.

 Italian nachos.

 Steak salad.

 Caesar salad.







 Mini burgers.


More mini burgers.
 Brownie with vanilla ice cream. Delicious.



 Nutella-infused something. Also very good.

 And this... this... huge chunk of Nutella cake.

 Cleaning the plate.

 Dead nutella.

 Bread pudding. This was my favorite. Not to sweet, and pretty light for a dessert.

More diabetes on a plate.

I would recommend their appetizers and desserts the most, honestly speaking. The overall feel of the restaurant is pretty nice, there are outdoor heaters, and they have a Jazz night once a week from 8-10 I believe.

The only issue that we had with Triangle was that the service is slow, and my friend had an issue with his coffee. They were very nice about it, though, the manager and waitress apologized and they gave us a generous discount.

All in all we enjoyed the place and I'd recommend checking them out if you want to try something new.

You can find them at:
Instagram: trianglekw

0 Comments